This is a question we hear a lot from small and medium-sized businesses; “what industry suits a virtual appointment setter?”
Due to the versatility of our virtual office services, our virtual appointment services suit any industry which operates based on appointments. SOI have clients from all areas and industries, no matter how big or small their enterprise is. Everyone is busy. And clever business owners want to work smarter not harder. Businesses also want to be effective and efficient in their work. Which is why using our virtual appointment setter services and our other virtual office services makes sense to so many.
Some of our virtual appointment clients include businesses from the following industries:
- Personal Trainers & exercise professionals
- Allied health professionals (physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, etc)
- Financial service providers (accountants, financial advisers, insurance brokers, etc.)
- Business consultants
- Web designers
- Beauty therapists
The above is just a few leading industry bodies that suit a virtual appointment setter.
Why Your Industry Suits A Virtual Appointment Setter
One of the challenges solopreneurs and small business owners face is time management. In particular, balancing working with current clients vs ensuring new clients are still coming in your virtual door. This is why any small business, no matter their industry would benefit from a virtual appointment setter to look after their calendar or diary.
Our virtual appointment setters can keep the appointments coming in and your schedule ticking over. Streamlining the process for you and freeing you up from dealing with interrupting phone calls throughout your day or playing phone tag with potential new clients.
Have you thought about how much more time you would have to work with your clients and outsourcing this part of your administrative needs?
SOI are big believers of no lock in contracts too. So, what do you have to lose? And just think of all the time you will gain!
Benefits of Using a Virtual Appointment Setter For Your Business
- Don’t worry about your phone ringing. You can have an interruption-free day to concentrate on your business and client work instead
- Do you work from home and around your family life? You never have to worry about the noise in the background again when you answer the phone
- Have you been in a client meeting or consult and can hear your phone ringing away? Now you don’t have to worry about missing a new booking and can watch your calendar fill up.
- Clients or potential new clients will be none the wiser that our virtual appointment setters aren’t your employees.
- Your phone never goes unanswered which is fabulous for client experience
How Using a Virtual Appointment Setter Works
- If you have a business phone number already, we will arrange to have your calls routed to us
- Or we can supply you with a number
- All your calls are answered, as per our agreed upon greeting
- We make new or amend existing bookings in your web-based calendar which is shared with us
- We can also capture and share additional information with your clients (i.e. appointment procedures etc.)
Need extra help in your business?
If you are a business owner that needs extra support from time to time, SOI’s experienced and helpful staff would be happy to assist with that too. We also offer serviced offices, meeting room hire as well as other virtual services.
– – – – –