There are many reasons why you might need some additional office space; from a seasonal rush, to your business expanding at a faster rate than expected. Corporate serviced offices give you the flexibility you need to get space for new temporary or permanent staff, ensuring they have modern, practical workspaces where they can be productive. One of the main concerns that business owners face when expanding their office space is the operating costs. That’s why solutions such as corporate serviced offices can help them stay in budget, allowing them to only pay for the space they need, adding extra suites when things get busy. It’s not easy to forecast how much space your business will need in the future, and that’s why the flexibility of serviced offices can help you plan. It means that you aren’t tied into long contracts, but can still get extra space when you need it, whether it’s for everyday work or a special meeting.
The SOI team-specifically Michelle, Michela and Jaye- helped us tremendously when we needed full-service office space for five months during a rapid growth phase when we’d outgrown our prior office space, but hadn’t yet reached the size and found the right place for a long-term rental. As a charity, we needed to secure reasonably-priced accommodation but also wanted a CBD location and the flexibility to access different configurations of meeting rooms. SOI met our needs in all these areas.Lisa Besa
Our serviced office packages
- Dedicated receptionist answering and managing all your calls.
- Front office concierge to greet your visitors.
- Administrative staff support on hand to assist you.
- Office furniture.
- All utilities including the cost of electricity, daily office cleaning, air conditioning just to name a few of the main operational costs associated with leasing.
- Kitchen facilities.
- 24 hour back-to-base and manned building security infrastructure, Building maintenance and Public Liability insurance (in common areas).
- Professional receptionist/concierge to greet your guests and a customer service team dedicated to meet your business needs. Fully serviced kitchen with free coffee and tea facilities for you and your guests. All building maintenance, rates and outgoings. Daily Office cleaning and on-site maintenance staff. All Electricity bills including lights, air conditioning and heating.
- Executive office furniture.
- Dedicated client relationship manager to assist you with your day to day requirements.
- Daily Mail service delivered to your office every morning and taken down to the post office at the end of every day.
- Network Cabling- all offices include cat5E cabling to support your network with the highest level of security. Dedicated Cat5E voice cabling to deliver VoIP.
- Access to our comprehensive IT infrastructure and IT support including individual dedicated VLAN and network subnet for each suite, a standard 20mb dedicated up/down bandwidth and 24/7 monitoring.
- Meeting rooms options for groups of 2-20 people and ability to hire an on-site conference room seating up to 50 guests.
- Video Conferencing and catering for special events and presentations.
- Professional secretarial and PA support available.
- Showers/bathrooms on lobby level.
- Access to printing and copying, impromptu secretarial, admin and concierge services.
- 24-hour access to your office in a full security building.
- Access to a variety of modern meeting rooms and boardrooms around Australia and Internationally.
- Opportunities to network with our sponsored social functions and partnerships, often a favourite benefit for our serviced offices Sydney lessees.
- Fire warden on site.
10 reasons to choose SOI’s Serviced Offices in Sydney
1. Sydney CBD location
Lumley House is one of Sydney’s most renowned buildings.
Our proximity to the Barangaroo Reserve, Sydney’s newest spectacular waterfront precinct encompassing top end commercial, residential and entertainment venues that is already redefining the centre of Sydney.
Not to mention Darling Harbour is just steps away providing fine dining, entertainment and the opening of a world class standard conference centre.
If you want to be in the ‘new’ centre of the CBD, our address puts you and your business there.
2. Easy commute
Whether you are commuting from North, South, East or West, SOI is steps from major transport hubs including Wynyard Station bus and rail interchange, King Street Wharf, and the CBD cycleways. Martin Place train interchange and Circular Quay ferries are also just a short stroll from our front door.
However should you choose to drive, parking options to suit every budget are available.
Our accessibility is key.
3. Unique Office Spaces
We know no two businesses are alike. Our wide variety of suite floor plans offers quiet, comfortable and functional offices that can be accessed during and outside business hours. Schedule a visit and tour our furnished office Sydney that are as individual as you.
4. Serviced Offices to Suit Your Brand
Our offices are not branded like our competitors. We are discreet and friendly and your clients and staff feel welcome.
Your corporate name can be displayed on Lumley House lobby electronic directory board as it is all about your company.
Corporate branding signage is permitted on level 16 suites.
At SOI the focus is on you.
5. Our Size and Wide Range of Serviced Offices
With over 40 suites across two levels SOI is considered one of Sydney’s largest boutique serviced office operators.
Our large variety of suites accommodating from 1 to 15 occupants means we have a solution when you need it yet we are still small enough to know you and all your staff by name, customise service delivery and give you the personal attention you need.
Our sales, management and accounts team are all on-site ready to answer a query so come and knock on our door.
SOI is large and small in all the ways that matter.
6. Competitive Pricing On Serviced Office Packages
Our serviced offices Sydney are spacious, our corridors are wide and our views are expansive. Per square meter SOI offers great value with our transparent pricing structure, but seeing is believing. Book a free tour and visit us today.
7. Flexibility With a Wide Range of Options
Need a suite for a week, a month or a year? In between leases or have insufficient office space for your staff? Do you have a short term project in urgent need of professional work space? Finding it is difficult to work from home, sharing a space with the ironing and washing?
SOI can provide a wide range of solutions for all your short term needs albeit office space, shared workspace or a meeting room.
Call us with any request and we will customise a solution for you.
8. Community and Business Support
As well as building an environment where you and your team will be motivated, we’ve also created a community to help businesses grow. Here are some of our communal benefits:
- Bike lockers with storage lockers. Cycleway straight to the door.
- Great coffee in our office and plenty of coffee shops nearby.
- Amazing staff uniquely trained.
- Complimentary fitness; free boot camp and pilates in conjunction with Fit 4 U Now, Wednesday @ 12 pm.
- Networking functions hosted by SOI.
9. Superior Service With a Professional Polish
Telephone answering, reception support and concierge services all contribute to professionalism associated with your brand. With our team of professionally trained reception staff and a dedicated client relationship manager, you have all the support you need to focus on growing your business.
The team will book your meeting rooms, greet your clients and guests, manage your mail, administrate your IT and telephone answering, organise catering, or simply give you access to your suite if you accidentally left your keys at home.
We are on call when you need us.
10. Did we mention the view?
Contact us today to tailor a solution for your business.