There are many reasons why you might need some additional office space; from a seasonal rush, to your business expanding at a faster rate than expected. Corporate serviced offices give you the flexibility you need to get space for new temporary or permanent staff, ensuring they have modern, private practical workspaces where they can be productive.
One of the main concerns that business owners face when expanding their office space is the operating costs. That’s why solutions such as professional serviced offices can help you stay on budget, allowing you to only pay for the space you need, adding extra suites when things get busy. It’s not easy to forecast how much space your business will need in the future, and that’s why the flexibility of serviced offices can help you plan. It means that you aren’t tied into long contracts, but can still get extra space when you need it, whether it’s for everyday work or a special meeting.
PubMatic have been working with SOI for over two years now, and our time with them has been fantastic. Klavdiya and her team are incredibly responsive if we ever need anything, and the culture and atmosphere on our floor is full of energy thanks to their hard work.
Not only are they attentive, but they also arrange some great events to bring the various offices together. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Klavdiya and the SOI team to other businesses looking for an office.Peter Barry
Our serviced office packages
With SOI, you will experience an office solution to meet your exact needs for today, and enjoy the flexibility to change as your business changes.
You and your team will enjoy a private, secure workspace which is further enhanced by our comprehensive IT connectivity and dedicated support staff onsite; all set within a sophisticated and convenient CBD location.
The reason so many Australian and international businesses choose SOI is that we understand that working in the right environment is just as important as having the right support team for your business. We know creating a work culture that is enjoyable, motivating and uplifting shines through to the work you deliver and the professional image you portray. Which is why our serviced office solutions deliver a workplace experience like no other.
Benefits of our Serviced Offices
- A polished and professional Sydney CBD address steps from the Barangaroo precinct, Darling Harbour and Wynyard Station. Minutes to Martin Place, the Ferry terminals and Bus interchanges.
- You will enjoy the abundant natural light, city skyline views or sweeping Darling Harbour views.
- Flexibile lease terms from monthly to 12 monthly or longer. You choose.
- Enterprise level fast IT, providing you with a wireless or wired solution.
- Our state-of-the-art telecommunications system provides a wide range of solutions that can be tailored to meet your needs with an all inclusive packaging of your outgoing phone calls.
- Meeting rooms, Boardroom and conference/training rooms available both during and after business hours. Our friendly reception team greets your guests and can deliver teleconferencing, video conferencing plus a variety of catering options.
- Professional telephone answering, front reception and concierge support. Assistance is always available for secretarial/administrative or PA work.
- You have access to End of trip facilities, including showers, secure bike cage and locker room.
10 reasons to choose SOI’s Serviced Offices in Sydney
1. Sydney CBD location
309/321 Kent Street is a well renowned business location.
Our proximity to the Barangaroo Reserve, Sydney’s newest spectacular waterfront precinct encompassing top end commercial, residential and entertainment venues that are already redefining the centre of Sydney.
Not to mention King Street Wharf, and Darling Harbour are just steps away providing fine dining, entertainment and the new world class conference centre.
If you want to be in the ‘new’ centre of the CBD, our address puts you and your business there.
2. Easy commute
Whether you are commuting from North, South, East or West, SOI is steps from major transport hubs including Wynyard Station bus and rail interchange, King Street Wharf, and the CBD cycleways. Martin Place train interchange and Circular Quay ferries are also just a short stroll from our front door.
However, should you choose to drive, parking options to suit every budget are available.
Our accessibility is key.
3. Unique Office Spaces
We know no two businesses are alike. Our wide variety of suites offer quiet, lockable and comfortable offices that can be accessed 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
With the support of full security guards on site at all times.
Our serviced offices Sydney are spacious, our corridors are wide and our views are expansive. Per square meter SOI offers great value with our transparent pricing structure, but seeing is believing.
Schedule a visit and tour our furnished offices in Sydney that are as individual as you.
4. Serviced Offices to Suit Your Brand
Our offices are unbranded. We are discreet and friendly and your clients and staff feel welcome.
Your corporate name can be displayed on the buildings directory board in the lobby as it is all about your company.
At SOI the focus is on you.
5. Our Size and Wide Range of Serviced Offices
With over 50 suites across two levels at 309/321 Kent Street, Sydney, SOI is a specialised serviced office, which has been operating for over 18 years.
Our large variety of suites accommodating from 1 to 15 occupants means we have a solution when you need it yet we are still small enough to know you and all your staff by name, customise service delivery and give you the personal attention you need.
Our sales, management and accounts team are all on-site ready to answer a query so come and knock on our door.
SOI is large and small in all the ways that matter.
6. Competitive Pricing On Serviced Office Packages
Our serviced offices Sydney are spacious, our corridors are wide and our views are expansive. Per square meter SOI offers great value with our transparent pricing structure, but seeing is believing. Book a free tour and visit us today.
7. Flexibility With a Wide Range of Options
Need a suite for a week, a month or a year?
In between leases or have insufficient office space for your staff?
Do you have a short-term project in urgent need of professional work space?
Finding it is difficult to work from home, sharing a space with the ironing and washing?
SOI can provide a wide range of solutions for all your short- term needs albeit office space, shared workspace or a meeting room.
Call us with any request and we will customise a solution for you.
8. Community and Business Support
As well as building an environment where you and your team will be motivated, we’ve also created a community to help businesses grow. Here are some of our communal benefits:
- Bike lockers with storage lockers. Cycleway straight to the door.
- Great coffee in our office and plenty of coffee shops nearby.
- Amazing staff uniquely trained.
- Complimentary fitness; free boot camp and pilates in conjunction with Fit 4 U Now, Wednesday @ 12 pm.
- Networking functions hosted by SOI.
9. Superior Service With a Professional Polish
Telephone answering, reception support and concierge services all contribute to professionalism associated with your brand. With our team of professionally trained reception staff and a dedicated client relationship manager, you have all the support you need to focus on growing your business.
The team will book your meeting rooms, greet your clients and guests, manage your mail, administrate your IT and telephone answering, organise catering, or simply give you access to your site if you accidentally left your keys at home.
We are on call when you need us.
10. Did we mention the view?
Solutions all around Australia & Globally
If you require access to serviced offices in other Australian capital cities or even globally including the USA, Europe, the UK and Asia, SOI provides you with access to a global network of business centres. This ensures you can better service your clients on a global level; and present a business image on a worldwide scale.