Allied health professionals across Australia make an important commitment to their patients, and need a reliable Practice management system to support their business. Service-based businesses such as physiotherapists, psychologists and speech pathologists often juggle client appointments, phone bookings and general enquiries all at once. One alternative that can provide relief and support to allied health professionals is virtual receptionist services.
Engage An Virtual Booking Service
Allied health is among the many industries that benefit from engaging a virtual booking manager. As an allied health professional, your time is better spent focused on your patients than worrying about the calls coming through on your phone. While most businesses rely on a caller leaving a voicemail, statistics show that a scary 80% of prospective patients won’t bother leaving a message when the phone goes unanswered – they’ll simply move on to the next provider on the list. This means losing the booking and losing the potential income that goes with it.
The SOI Virtual Receptionist service is the perfect balance between servicing your clients and taking new bookings. SOI’s team of professional virtual receptionists ensures every business call is answered professionally and all appointments are logged into your Practice management system.
Link A Virtual Receptionist To Your Practice Management System
For an allied health Practice management system to run smoothly between client bookings, patient profiles and general enquiries, it needs to be managed by a qualified and experienced receptionist. Your time is more valuable tending to your patient list.
A virtual receptionist is a contractor that performs usual receptionist duties for a business from a remote location. Different to a general phone-answering service, a virtual receptionist acts like an in-office receptionist and can handle enquiries, book appointments, pass on messages, or forward calls.
We at SOI pride ourselves on our efficient, first class reception team that are dedicated to catering for your clients. Our team of experienced receptionists and appointment setters treat your patient calls and potential clients as if they were our own. With over 19 years’ experience and extensive on-going front office training, our team understands the need to remain professional and friendly.
SOI virtual receptionists will take the time to get to know your regular patients and build rapport with them, while inputting appointments straight into your Practice management system. Linking a virtual receptionist to your Practice management system means:
- Never missing an incoming call again.
- A cost effective solution, rather than hiring a full-time receptionist.
- No office space, furniture or equipment overheads.
- Professional service guaranteed for all your patients with no downtime for training.
- More free time to focus on your patients and growing your business.
For a further breakdown, learn why you need a virtual receptionist.
How Does It Work?
- If you have an existing business number, simply divert your calls to us. Alternatively, we can supply a number for you.
- All of your calls are answered as per your preferred greeting
- We access your practise management system and book the appointments straight in
Learn more about how our services work.
Above And Beyond The Standard Virtual Receptionist Duties
Here’s what SOI’s virtual receptionists (also referred to as appointment setters) can offer you:
- Incoming call answering: all incoming calls are answered with your tailored greeting.
- Booking management: with access to your web-based calendar we will take all new bookings, amend bookings and take cancellations.
- Reminder calls: a personal touch to call patients to remind them of their upcoming appointment or let them know it’s time for another appointment to be made.
- Information calls: contact patients to let them know of any changes to their bookings.
- Other virtual receptionist duties: they are there to help in whatever way they can!
SOI virtual receptionist packages start from just $69 per month. We can tailor a package to meet your needs and streamline the use of your practice management system.
It is our goal to ensure that allied health professionals have time to focus on their clients instead of juggling phone calls and appointments. Call today on 9994 8000 or contact us here.