Whatever your perception of virtual office space entails, we’re here to dispel any misconceptions and introduce you to an exciting new world.
Virtual office space allows you to run your business seamlessly without the high overhead costs and large staff turnover. You have access to services such as someone answering your calls and managing your mail. Virtual office space can work for large or small businesses because the tech infrastructure and facilities at these sites are extensive.
When virtual office space was first introduced, businesses were understandably a bit skeptical. Now, after years of successfully running virtual office space for thousands of businesses, this concept is clearly here to stay.
What’s the first thought that comes to mind when you hear about having a virtual office? Does it sound like something only online companies can pull off? Or perhaps only a good fit for startups?
Businesses all over the world are capitalising on the perks that come with using virtual office space. Let’s unpack some of the main benefits.
Benefits of Renting Virtual Office Space
– You have access to video conferencing facilities, printers and email
– It’s your office without the costs of managing and maintaining it
– Your business gets instant credibility because of an impressive business address you can use
– You only pay for what you need
Services Included when Renting Virtual Office Space
Each business has its own set of policies and procedures, right? Perhaps your business only needs a virtual receptionist to schedule your meetings and answer your calls. For others running online businesses, an email address and internet access are more important.
Whatever your business needs are, the experts in virtual office space will tailor-make a solution that’ll suit you. Some general services include:
– Call answering services
– Managing your email
– Post, parcel and fax services
Key Considerations to Reflect On
There are many service providers that offer virtual office space but selecting a service provider that can handle all your business requirements is essential. Here are some important questions to ask when selecting your vendor:
– Do they have staff who are trained and equipped to assist you with all your business needs?
– Does it have the latest tech infrastructure needed to run your business efficiently, including servers and a stable internet connection?
– Can you keep your existing contact number and move it over to the virtual office?
Virtual office space allows your business to flourish in a safe environment designed to support your business objectives. The convenience of having your calls answered and not be burdened with running an office makes more economical & logistical sense.
Contact the SOI team today for an obligation-free appointment. You can trust us to design a package to fit your business perfectly.